Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Glitter Tee & Headband!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Not for my doll; her outfit is on backorder. I got the XL for me and it looks great! Total Woot! I adore black clothing and was really hoping the XL would fit. I've bought XXL from AG so I wasn't sure the XL would fit because you never know how sizes run. But I love artsy tees so I couldn't pass up this one, especially with pink glitter. Turns out to be one of my fav code buys so far. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    The fabric is nice - mostly cotton with little spandex. The printing on the front is glittery and pretty and looks like it will last. The shirring on the side looks flattering. I'm not sure what the "08" on the front is for - Class of 08? If so, I better think up something to graduate from in 08! Of course it will have to be AG related.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Julia

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good for you! I really love the glitter in the shirt. What a nice code purchase. Enjoy! You'll get lots of compliments.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julia - I never thought of buying that shirt for myself. It is cute. Good idea! Better idea when the code was in effect. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Maronda4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2006
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What size do you wear in this? I thought about ordering.
    Also what about your dolls set, I know its retired, but do you like it?

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 20, 2006 03:16 PM: Message edited by: maronda4 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •